7.26.2008

Episode 48: The Wonder Stick, ch 16


In which Ru encounters a stereotypical caveman conflict.

EP 48: The Wonder Stick, chapter 16
Rating: G

Podcast Highlight
  • Namaste Stories

  • Definition of "namaste" which I find is a Hindu greeting and leave-taking phrase. From Wikipedia, "The Joker" of information sources (since I have no "Batman" source such as a dictionary with that word) comes these other meanings which I believe embody Dave P's meaning in the name:
    "I honor the Spirit in you which is also in me." -- attributed to author Deepak Chopra
  • "I salute the God within you."

    "That which is of the Divine in me greets that which is of the Divine in you."

    "All that is best and highest in me greets/salutes all that is best and highest in you."
News:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can't hear you ...